Friday, August 19, 2005

My Adventure of Finding A Name For Our Yahoo Group

Trusty assistant wants to create a yahoo group for Herpetofauna SIG. There, reptile enthusiasts are able to share information, swap pictures of herplife as well as be informed of future activitiesof the group.

I had thought that it was initially a good idea. An over-crowded mailbox nonetheless but I was tired of receiving mails containing subjects of, "College girl candy wants to be your friend", or "Are you feeling horny yet?".The thing is, I wouldn't mind getting to know 'Candy' or her other misbehaving college dorm-mates. Unfortunately, I have this weird feeling that 'Candy' in RL is in actual fact a bearded, cross-dressing, 37 year old man with a 40-inch beer gut. The ones you find in abundance near the Taiping lake.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, the yahoo group thingy. Well, trusty assistant wanted a cool name for it and had requested for feedback from other MNS members. As I said earlier, a good idea at the time, until I saw the actual feedback:-

Froggiewoggie
Kermit& Gang
Frogaholics
Rrribbit
OngOngGedekGedekGedek
Kermit d' Fwog
KatakLompat
KakiKatak

I think I'll have a bit of rest under my table right now.              

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CBS will focus Public Eye blog on itself
CBS News soon will turn its unblinking eye on itself. The network is starting its own blog, Public Eye, that will wade into controversies over how CBS covers the news.
David King, writer, and author on affiliate program websites related stuff.

Idlan said...

OngOngGedekGedekGedek

Tu yang plg besh

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

kaki katak is good. tastes good too. go for kaki katak!!!

ps. congratulations on your new home. told ya your interior decorator was taking a bit too long to redecorate.

kepala_angin said...

heheheeh...

Kermit&Gang sounds cool, you guys will be the chicks magnet. ;-)

Fiza said...

keep 'em coming.. i already hv the name and the mailing list is up and running but want to see what ur feedbacks are like.

Fiza said...

keep 'em coming, i'd like to see what the feedback from you guys are like..

Elina said...

LOL - I love Rribbit and OngOngGedekGedekGedek!!!!