Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Adventure In Light of PM's Warning

KUALA TERENGGANU: The Prime Minister has issued a warning – those who spread untruths and slander on the Internet will face the law.
If information in blogs, websites and online portals were incorrect, bordered on slander, caused disturbance or compelled the public to lose faith in the nation’s economic policies, their authors would be detained for investigation, said Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi…..


Now, let’s do a checklist on the whether Nocturnal Excursions conforms to the rebellious conducts which the government is trying to stamp down.

#1. Online portals are incorrect

“There you have it, I wish you, my brothers the very best of luck in your quest to pick up the chicks and become a babe magnet like yours truly”..... Excerpts from My Adventure of Giving Sound Advice

I AM a babe magnet. Seriously, I am. Kenapa? Tak Percaya ka?

#2. Caused disturbance

“Please be informed that any future attempts of trying to get either me, or the missus, to join your shite downline , will be met with a swift back-handed slap” .... Excerpts from My Adventure of Disclaiming Two-Legged Parasites.

It’s those damn MLM salesperson who are the ones causing all the disturbance. Where’s the FRU when you need them? A healthy dose of that stinky yellow water from that cannon of theirs should do nicely. Eh, how do I know that its yellow and stinky.. oops!. :p

#3. Compelled the public to lose faith in the nation’s economic policies.

Saya memohon kebenaran untuk membawa ahli-ahli Persatuan Pencinta Alam Malaysia, Cawangan Selangor untuk sebuah lawatan ke Padang Kemunting Turtle Management Center”.... Excerpts from My Adventure in Corresponding In My Mother Tongue.

See, I compel the public to support the various government agencies which are involved with wildlife and the environment. Unless the policies themselves are detrimental to Mother Nature, then we'll see how controversial I can get.

So, suffice to say, this blog is pretty much Cemerlang, Gemilang and Terbilang.

15 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Maybe it's time u started being controversial, 9 and see whre it takes you...Kamunting best aper...hehehe

Freak and Geek said...

sapa babe magnet? who? u??

ahem.......

Fiza said...

comsic:

eh, u wnt me to do something controversial in kamunting?

F&G:
u ni kan.. takde kasi can i nak puji2 diri skett la.

Leen AshBurn said...

I wonder if one says untruths about one's self is considered as slander or otherwise.

Babe Magnet indeeddddd *snorts*

Maya said...

ok la urs stamped as cemerlang, gemilang and terbilang blog.. unless u went cemerlang, bilang2 and terus hilang.. then i assume its already incompliance..

Fiza said...

leen:
i don't know abt that b'coz everything i mentioned in my blog is the truth. :P

maya:

eh, where's my 4R copy? :p

Doreen said...

Merdeka is coming, so start preparing a BM post you babe-magnet-cemerlang-gemilang-terbilang macho man!

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

9 Babe Magnet? one thing for sure, I sure am not drawn or magnetised by him.

and i am The Babe!!!

(sah-sah dah tipu in his own entry).

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

okay la i take back what i said.

9 is a Babe Magnet.

and i am THE Babe.

Lily G said...

Babe magnet? I will have to come and watch you guys play futsal now:p

anis daud said...

*glup*
kalau beginilah gayanya, saya kena tutup blog kerana blog saya sungguh tidak cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang!!

Wong Ah Beng said...

anisism..
:-o
blog kau takat syok2 sendiri takder der kerajaan nak pantau.. muahhaa

Fiza said...

babe:
i kena call u dulu, baru nak say nice things abt me.. ceh! :p

liverbird:
footy futsal - 10/8, 8-9pm. see magnet at his best :p

Fiza said...

ah beng cat & anis:
that cat is right. if nak syok sendiri, letak la banyak lg gambar u tengah posing2 maut lagi.. :p

anttyk said...

Hahahaha. Magnet plays keeper most of the time. How to be gemilang? :p